Unfortunately, it is currently not possible to record and display the current stocks of our retailers. Therefore please contact a CRATONI retailer personally. The retailer can order your desired model if necessary. You can find a CRATONI retailer in your area by using our retailer search.
There is a very broad network of specialist retailers in Germany and Austria. You can use our retailer search to find the right CRATONI retailer in your area.
No, CRATONI helmets are only sold by specialist shops and various online retailers. Ordering directly from us is not possible.
Most bicycle helmets feature an adjustment system in the form of a head ring which allows individual adjustment in the neck area by means of a rotary wheel, covering a wide range of head circumferences. To adjust the fit of the bicycle helmet optimally, it should sit close to the head.
In addition to head circumference, the so-called strap distribution system of the helmet should also fit your head. When wearing the helmet, the safety fastener should ideally be located directly under the chin. The strap system of a helmet fits you if:
• your ears are not covered,
• the chin strap does not cut into the skin,
• you can fit one finger between the chin strap and your chin,
• the straps do not bother you and the helmet fits comfortably.
How do you measure the size of a bicycle helmet? In addition to the correct fit and adjustment of a bicycle helmet, the correct size of the helmet is essential so that the helmet can protect you properly in the event of a fall.
Even the best bicycle helmet is worthless if it does not fit properly and, in the worst case, simply slips off in case of a fall. The right size is therefore essential when buying a bicycle helmet.
Instructions for determining your helmet size:
1. To determine the size of your bicycle helmet, you will need a measuring tape.
2. Put the measuring tape around your head by placing it just above your eyebrows and guide it around your head as straight as possible.
3. The determined number in centimetres (cm) is your helmet size.
Suitable for: Speedfighter, AllRide, Velo-X, C-Swift, AllRide Jr., Maxster-Pro, Maxster
Battery type: CR1225
Screw: Allen wrench 1.5mm
Battery type: LR1130
Battery type: LR1130
Suitable for: C-Pro, C-Bolt, alle C-Maniac, AllTrack, AllSet, AllRace, C-Flash, Agravic, C-PureC-Classic, C-Grand, Pacer, Pacer Jr.
Battery type: CR1225
You only can use the playlist with the music stored on your phone, but you can listen to your streaming services like Spotify etc. but you can not control in the APP, you have to control in your streaming service app.
Apple Music is also a Streaming portal, that means even if you download the music, the music is not phisically on your phone, thats why you can not control the music with the remote control or with the Cratoni APP. You only can control music when you sync music from a PC via iTunes.
We are working on it to integrate the control of streaming portals.
That means in your case, that you can listen to your music but you only can control the music with your Apple Music App on your iPhone.
Bluetooth Intercom QR Code does not work
- Open the settings in the CRATONI Connect app and select Bluetooth Intercom.
- Now press the Add button and scan the QR code in the CRATONI Connect app of the other party, the other party should do the same and scan and save your QR code from the app.
- Only the person who scans and saves the QR code is considered the call administrator, i.e. participant 1 saves the code of participant 2, participant 1 is hereby the administrator and can start and end the call. If participant 2 does not save the QR code, he is only a participant in the conversation and can only end an existing conversation, but not start it.
- To talk, press the microphone button in the CRATONI Connect app, on the remote control or on the helmet once, depending on your device.
- Pressing the microphone button again will close the channel.
- The speech icon in the CRATONI Connect app shows you whether the intercom channel is open, if two smart helmets have been paired, the speech icon is highlighted in yellow.
Attention. Avoid using the product at high volume for extended periods of time, as this may cause permanent hearing loss. Do not scan the QR code on the webbing.
The countdown is supported with a siren sound. If the smartphone is set to silent or vibration, you cannot hear the siren.
Bicycle helmets must be replaced after a fall. Even if no damage to the helmet can be seen after the fall, the helmet may no longer provide sufficient protection and should be replaced in any case.
As a special guarantee service in the event of a fall, CRATONI offers the Cratoni Crash Replacement Guarantee in addition to the statutory 2-year warranty:
CRATONI replaces any helmet that has become unusable after a crash, with a value of up to 50% of the recommended retail price. This is applicable for the first owner and only within a period of 3 years after the date of purchase. To get a new replacement helmet, fill in the online form under Service/Complaints and send use the defective helmet including its serial number, the guarantee card from the instruction manual and a copy of the invoice.
If there is any damage to your helmet, please use the contact form to send us a short description, a photo of the damage and a photo of the invoice. Our staff will then get in touch with you.
Your question could not be answered? Then write us a message using the contact form.
CRATONI Helmets GmbH